Today, the Archdiocese of Philadelphia announced the creation of an Executive Board of Elementary Education. This entity is formed in response to recommendations from the Blue Ribbon Commission and was created to better assist local pastors, parishes, elementary and regional schools with strategic planning, marketing, enrollment and governance to help sustain, grow, and strengthen their schools. In addition to the Executive Board, Advisory Councils for elementary education will be created in each of the surrounding five counties.
- Eleanor Joins Panel of Local Guests to Discuss Debate
- Eleanor Dezzi & GOP analyst Joe Watkins Discuss Trump’s Comments
- After Two Years, Tucker PAL Center Re-Opens In University City
- Archdiocese of Philadelphia Announces Creation of an Executive Board of Elementary Education
- PA Dems Announce At-Large Delegates