Christopher Dezzi co-founded The Dezzi Group with his mother, Eleanor Dezzi, in 1995. From 1995 to 2013, Mr. Dezzi served as the Vice President of the firm. In 2014, Mr. Dezzi became President of the firm and expanded the capabilities of the firm to include strategic partnership development. Since 1996, Mr. Dezzi has served as an advisor and volunteer to various campaigns at the federal, state and local level.
Mr. Dezzi sits on a variety of boards and committees throughout the Philadelphia area and beyond.
- Trustee at Salus University (formerly PA College of Optometry)
- Chair Elect at Gladney Center for Adoption in Ft. Worth TX
- Director, Holy Redeemer Home Health Care for Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Member, Archdiocese of Philadelphia Executive Committee for Elementary Education
- Local Legislative Committee of the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Advisory Committee at the Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University (2012-2014)
- Director at the Drueding Center, a homeless project of Holy Redeemer Health System (2000-2010)
- Advisory Board of the Philadelphia International Airport (1999-2007)
- Chairman of the Board of Directors of Gladney
In 2001, Chris Dezzi was recognized by the Philadelphia Business Journal as one of Philadelphia’s “40 Under 40.”
Mr. Dezzi’s profile appears in “Triumphs of the Human Spirit” a book which details profiles of cancer survivors.
In 2014, Mr. Dezzi was awarded the “Ambassador of Hope” award from the City of Hope National Cancer Center for his service to the City of Hope and the cancer community.
Chris Dezzi is an elected Democratic Committee-person in Philadelphia.
Mr. Dezzi is a graduate of La Salle College High School. In 1996, Dezzi received his BA with dual majors in Political Science and English from La Salle University. Dezzi holds an MBA from the Fox School of Business at Temple University. He currently resides in the Roxborough section of Philadelphia with his wife and daughter.